Very Old, Very Healthy Diabetic

...or die trying.
I was diagnosed in 1998 at the age of 33 with NIDDM or Type 2 diabetes. I come from a diabetic clan. I even married a diabetic. Are you on the diabetes road, too?
This is my goal: to become a very old, very healthy diabetic by day to day choices regarding eating, exercise and medical management. Walk along with me...

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

More Test Strips

Dr. Parts and I are out of test strips. I've gotta call in my refill tonight. This should be fun, what with the holiday coming up.

We are having dessert on Thanksgiving Day. No I'm not cooking. New Seasons is cooking for us. No, we're not having pumpkin pie. We're having apple & cranberry pie. And yes, I think they'll have used actual sugar in it. Portion control will be the key word for the day.

Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

(***)