Very Old, Very Healthy Diabetic

...or die trying.
I was diagnosed in 1998 at the age of 33 with NIDDM or Type 2 diabetes. I come from a diabetic clan. I even married a diabetic. Are you on the diabetes road, too?
This is my goal: to become a very old, very healthy diabetic by day to day choices regarding eating, exercise and medical management. Walk along with me...

Monday, November 20, 2006

A Mildly Inappropriate Post

(I've never been well-known for my good judgement, and I'm afraid that I may be about to demonstrate why.)

I've been on this antidepressant for about two months now. You know that some antidepressants may cause the dreaded sexual side effects. Also, diabetics have some risk, simply from the disease, of reduced sexual function.

Well, if Friday night is any indication, I'm not suffering from any sexual side effects, due to my diabetes or antidepressant medication. Wowwee! Thank you, Dr. Parts!

This is likely to be the last post on this topic in this blog. I'm blushing.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

(***)