Very Old, Very Healthy Diabetic

...or die trying.
I was diagnosed in 1998 at the age of 33 with NIDDM or Type 2 diabetes. I come from a diabetic clan. I even married a diabetic. Are you on the diabetes road, too?
This is my goal: to become a very old, very healthy diabetic by day to day choices regarding eating, exercise and medical management. Walk along with me...

Thursday, April 22, 2010

April Update

I am job hunting. Slowly, surely.

I went to Seattle for a one day seminar with Jack Canfield (video with music begins automatically). I loved it. I loved the hotel room that I stayed in, and I loved Jack's speaking and his message. I would love to go to his August week-long training in Arizona. I'm just uncertain if that's the wisest way to spend my money this year.

I have an interview in Maryland that I am very excited about. I would love to have that job, and love to live in that part of the world again. Friends say, would you really move? And I say, YES!

Although moving is difficult, and I am not sure how much money this potential employer would offer for relocation. If they offer zero money for relocation, would I move then? I shall have to think about that.

I am still not yet divorced. My DH (remember, that's departing husband) still does not have all of his stuff out of my house.

My blood sugars seem to be stable, but higher than I'd like. I am still working to find a consistent yoga practice, and build a consistent walking practice.

My two foster dogs for Ratbone Rescues have been adopted out. So, it's me, and Snickers and Beanie. We're doing all right.

I am thinking about book writing, thinking about who I am, at my core.

Life is good.

PS. Cathy, at WebMD, I have no way to contact you. How can we talk further?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

(***)