Very Old, Very Healthy Diabetic

...or die trying.
I was diagnosed in 1998 at the age of 33 with NIDDM or Type 2 diabetes. I come from a diabetic clan. I even married a diabetic. Are you on the diabetes road, too?
This is my goal: to become a very old, very healthy diabetic by day to day choices regarding eating, exercise and medical management. Walk along with me...

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow Day


This is actually snow day #7, which, IMHO, is seven days too many. And they're predicting four to six more. Yuck.

We're doing OK, enough food & water and plenty of heat. We haven't lost power. Haven't had to go out for medications or medical treatment.

And this is the correct position for snow days in our household.

Two dogs, comfy couch, and the fuzzy blue blanket from upstairs.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Bob Fenton said…

    Lori,

    Wish you would or could find time to continue blogging. While I only found you blog recently, I keep reminding myself that too few type 2 people with diabetes are blogging.

    I found your blogs interesting to say the least, but over one year without blogging is a disappointment.

    There are several type 2 people that I enjoy and I am on a mission to get more type 2 bloggers back and blogging on a regular basis.

    Hoping to see more.

    Bob

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger Lumberjack said…

    What kind of dog is that?

    Adorable!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

(***)