Very Old, Very Healthy Diabetic

...or die trying.
I was diagnosed in 1998 at the age of 33 with NIDDM or Type 2 diabetes. I come from a diabetic clan. I even married a diabetic. Are you on the diabetes road, too?
This is my goal: to become a very old, very healthy diabetic by day to day choices regarding eating, exercise and medical management. Walk along with me...

Friday, September 01, 2006

Dr. Parts Rocks!

Dr. Parts, my sweet and talented husband, replaced the starter in my vehicle last night. I am free again! It only took him about an hour, I think, unless the clock played tricks on me.

He came in with grease splattered all over his face. He looked dangerous and wicked and sexy.

He requested some public praise, here on the blog. Here it is. He's the best, the very best.

I'd offer to loan him out, but I don't think I could bear to part with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

(***)